Don’t let the title deceive you…this blog will have nothing to do with cheese 90% of the time. I do like feta cheese very much, but feta workshop is more of a play on Weta Workshop, whose work on the Lord of the Rings movies is much admired. A Google search revealed that feta workshops, where chess making is explained, are actually a thing, but this is not a blog about cheese making. Sorry to disappoint if that’s what you were expecting; I would search for books on Amazon-they should be able to help you out.
I don’t really have specific vision here. I do know a few things…
- I have an addiction to spiral bound Junior League or church cookbooks snagged at thrift stores, so I’ll do my best to bring some of those classic recipes, written by women who always go by Mrs. Husband’s Name, to the blog and Pinterest world.
- I just got married three weeks ago, so I have more cooking stuff than I ever have owned before AND I am not living with other women taking up my fridge space for the first time, so cooking for two might be an emphasis because, well, I am.
- I occasionally do crafty things.
- I also like taking pictures.
- Sometimes I like writing.
Yep, that’s about it. We will see where this goes.